Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Grey Day Gray Day

  I never know which way to spell grey gray. Any hints?

So ennaway my sweetie in one quick swoop of vocal explanations I  kaboshed the tiny house project.
My research was in Missouri for Missouri and not Wisconsin. DOH!
Wisconsin has way too many days of clouds in winter for solar panels to keep batteries charged.
Our friend has the materials to build one and I'd like to watch and even help some. When he mentioned winter it wouldn't work the last time I quickly said I would hitch it to my vehicle and pull her to Texas in my friend Jerry's yard. He rolled his eyes HA!!! 

But some came back up like ah fur ball innah cat. The mobilhome our friend will sell me fully furnished. It's up north where I love it. Yes I WILL look at it and know I will love it but best write questions down before I see it. Common sense I'd say. I had to think on every avenue of living and what I would like for me. This place and the owners and I have become great friends and would be my neighbors up north. I will update on this journey when time comes.
I went to McD's this morning and just missed my roomate leaving there. Guess what? I have no phone! It must be at my sweeties house on kitchen table? So I have no communications today. It is very quiet lol!
Yesterday I started half like sit ups. It's better for your back. I was able to do 30. Okay then 29 1/2 sortah. But first did my slow stretching routine I do every morning, well almost every morning, okay when I remember.  Details!! I am loosing this winter muffin top which puffs out the top of my jeans. It came quickly during the cold spell and no exercise no walking the dog. 
Tomorrow is camera day. I will take my camera with me all day and take photos. Boring? Maybe.
But I must get back into my photography.
Have a good day!!!!!!

.............................................................

9 comments:

  1. Going to McD's isn't going to help the muffin top. Is there anything you can recommend to help me lose mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only drink coffee or ice water there....NO food. The stretching and a face pace walk a couple times a day lots of water and smaller portions.

      Delete
  2. At least you are out and about and not sitting around stewing. I'd sure like to see some pictures you will take.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No stewing here allowed. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Happy your plans are moving along. Life will be better when you have the freedom of your own place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you understand that. Odd a few friends cannot.I love the country and this place is it.

      Delete
  4. Our weather has been fantastic and beckoning me to take long walks again...love that. Sadly it doesn't look too spring like...brown and ugly out there..yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to lose a few pounds myself Toodie. I did it before and I have to do it again. Fortunately it's not 30 pounds like the last time.
    I miss taking pictures but being involved with a move in the near future myself, photography is on the back burner for now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank for your very good article! i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to know you stopped by. Write me a compliment and make my day!