Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween!

I got some large candy bars for my grankids tonight.
No mini's for them LOL!!! Do unto others ya know.
Did I mention I traded my itty bitty car in for a Van with stow away seats? 
I have a trip to Texas and Florida and I needed something that would carry more than a small suitcase. I don't miss my Smart car. It was fun when I needed it.
I have a costume if you will for tonight. Remember the nose and glasses???
Hey come on now, it took me a long time to find them!
Now time for news. Tuesday at high noon (not really, at 12:30) I am getting my teeth extracted ! Yikes!! My temporary dentures will go in right away. I'm sure it will feel weird.
Just fitting the thingies in my mouth I felt like a ventriloquist's dummy.  They wiped my face and gave me a mirror to get the green stuff off my face. Yes Paul I am going to Aspen and they are wonderful here. I know many who have gone there and good comments.
I am getting the whitest teeth with a diamond atop the front tooth NOT. But ennaway it is time as my degenerative bone disease wiped out my roots on my teeth and thinned out my teeth under the gums. I saw my xrays and it was scary. I could break my teeth anytime.
I gained a few more pounds (ahem) because I will be on a liquid diet for ah bit. I figure slushies or slurpies an gushies and applesauce or ah shot of sauce eh? Will be my diet.
Have a scary Halloween!




BOWAAHAAA


 

5 comments:

  1. Hope it all works out for you. You are really getting to be an adventurer. Good luck with the new van.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with new teeth. I need some but no $ and no Aspen near here! Hey! Great minds think alike - I used that same witch in my photomanipulation today. BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forget to read your blog because I can't get it to show up on my blog list. I love the way you write, you always make me laugh. Glad you got a new van. Good luck and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toodie..wow big jump to a van but sure you will get used to it and all the space you will
    have now. Hope the dentist trip goes well and you recover in time to make your road trip.. STAY WELL and safe and have fun on the road.

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to know you stopped by. Write me a compliment and make my day!