Thursday, July 2, 2015

Two Days innah Row....


....FUN!

     Yesterday Sweet Pea and I went shopping. I waited for her by the front drive so she could find me and where I live. I don't live in a castle but you know, that's ok. She loved my car. She drove a Smart car when she was in California and loved it. Yep I enjoy mine for poppin around town. She took me to Hobby Lobby in Sheboygan. My jaw dropped and eyes bulging ha haa. My first time in the store. I shopped online you see. WOW!!! I purchased a few wood items to paint and woodburn. Sweet Pea pulls out her phone and doodles on it and comes up with an awesome coupon for me. How cool is that? She took me to this other store and the fashion there knocked my socks off if I was wearing any!! She said it was sad I never buy new and didn't know the new fashions. I do buy new but at WalMart sometimes.  I bought a beautiful blouse and she helped me find a mid-long skirt for church. Again she doodles on phone and gets a coupon for me. She drove back to Plymouth and I treated us to lunch at Culvers. I had what she was having a cod sandwich. Oh was that good! We chatted about her Mom who was my BFF for 26 years and has passed on about 13 years ago. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her.
  The girl talk the laughing, was so much fun. I missed her so my Sweet Pea.
     Last evening I walked to the library and met Barbara the pastors wife there. She invited me to bible class on Thursday (today). Yes I went to the bible class today. I met the pastor at the Arts center and his wife over a month ago. I so enjoyed the very informative class. He is a very good teacher. I like it when the teacher tells the history surrounding about what we're going to read and meanings of words in todays language. It gives such a better understanding for me. I met some wonderful women all my age there. I joined the church family and got hugs. The church has an old giant pipe organ. I can't wait to hear it play!  It's a small church and it hasn't blown the windows out, yet. From there I went to Vinnies and found a couple things I needed. A rug mat that won't slide around by the back door for one thing.  Another wonderful day and I am exhausted. Tomorrow will be busy and evening I will be ushering at the live jazz show . I shall enjoy immensely.

........................................

3 comments:

  1. What a great day you had, with more to come!

    I'm proud of you dear Toodie!

    Have a wonderful weekend ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days like that must be making you younger! You sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are having the time of your life like never before, aren't you? Happy days ahead!

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to know you stopped by. Write me a compliment and make my day!